Experts trust WAFE organic cotton beeswax wraps as an eco-friendly and anti-bacterial covering for food. They are easy to use and easy to clean thanks to their anti-bacterial material, and their reusable nature makes them an excellent option...Read More
Experts trust WAFE organic cotton beeswax wraps as an eco-friendly and anti-bacterial covering for food. They are easy to use and easy to clean thanks to their anti-bacterial material, and their reusable nature makes them an excellent option for reducing waste. Every Pack includes 6 beeswax wraps and 3 silicone lids
✅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 & 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - WAFE reusable beeswax wraps are the perfect sustainable alternative to plastic cling-film which saves you money. Our eco-friendly wrap set comes bundled with silicone food bowl covers as added bonus. Both easy to use and clean, making it great for everyday use or as the perfect Eco-gift whilst making a difference to our beloved planet
✅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒𝐄 - Our food wrappers can be softened with the warmth of hand and form over a piece of food or a bowl, it creates a seal when the wax wrap cools and stores food naturally; keeps your food fresh for longer with the natural antibacterial properties
✅𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 & 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇 - WAFE beeswax wraps are washable making them great to wrap your cheese, sandwiches, snacks, and fruit. Simply wash it with cool water and mild soap, hang to dry and use it again and again. Our wax wraps are made with tree resin which maintains the shelf life up to 24months.
✅3 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐒 - Our Kitchen food storage wrapping pack includes one set of 3 convenient sizes X - LARGE (14 x 13’), LARGE (11 x 11”), MEDIUM (8 x 8”) of beeswax paper wraps and 3 FREE silicone lids with an Ebook (Eco-friendly guide). These are ideal to cover or wrap anything, like fruit, bread, vegetable, sandwiches, leftover or used as food bowl covers. They are organic, GOTS and FDA certified.
✅3 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐒 - Our food bowl eco lids are 100% recyclable and can expand or stretch, to create a stronghold on many sizes and shapes of containers. It is made from Silicone which has natural anti-microbial properties, making it a great compliment to our food wraps. It can be placed on round, oval and square dishes; these lids come in 3 sizes LARGE (6.5”) MEDIUM (5.7”) and SMALL (4.5”), which are also reusable and washable.
- 3 Wraps, 3 sizes, 3 designs. 3 x M: 8 x 8 inch, 2 x L: 11 x 11 inch, XL: 14 x 13 inch.
- Our Wraps last for 24 months minimum
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton material, Natural beeswax and 100% natural jojoba oil & tree resin
- Suitable for fridge and freezer use
- Low maintenance, zero environmental impact
- Silicone Lids - Small (4.5") Medium (5.7") and Large (6.5")
HOW TO USE
- Use the pressure and heat from your hands to hold the wrap in place. If it feels dry and non-sticky, fold it as small as possible and squeeze with your fingers for several seconds. It will become sticky again.
- Wash with cold water and mild dish soap. Air-dry it, then fold away and store it.
- No scrubbing when washing.
- Do not use wraps on excessively moist foods, raw meat or fish.
- Do not use with hot foods, in a microwave or in a conventional oven.
- Do not use if you have Bee allergies.
How to wash our wraps
Did you know?
More than 1.2 billion metres, equating to 745,000 miles of cling film is used by households across Britain every year – enough to go around the circumference of the world 30 times over! Cling film that ends up in the sea is easily confused for jellyfish by marine animals and chokes turtles and other creatures that feed on them! Plastic debris enters the ocean which breaks down into smaller pieces and then is ingested by marine life... By 2050, there is expected to be more plastic in the ocean than fish!
For customers outside EU please order using the link below